This is a tourist map of Namsong
- A number of interesting facts:
- The English translation of Cholla Pyong-yongsongji is Fortified
Army Position of Cholla Province.
- The way the people in Cholla-do make their mules, is similar to
the way, the Hollanders make their wooden shoes
- There was a big man born in Pyongyong , who
moved to North Korea, before the Korean war. He becomes a general
and because of him Pyongyong is not ruined during the Korean war.
- It's still a very old and rustic village.
- Gorkum (where Hamel was born) has friendship ties with Kangjin.
- Duijtsjang comes from "Dae Chang". It means the big
granary. Because in the plaines a lot of grain was cultivated.